Monday, February 5, 2007
DisneyLand
My mom is going to Disneyland with my little sister Baylee. She refuses to take me and my other sister Madee. We keep begging her to let us go but she won't budge. Today me and Madee got our souvenirs from our trip to Disneyland awhile ago and wore them to try and make her feel guilty. We were being nice and pretending we love each other. We even cleaned the house, and for those who know me I hate to clean. I think my mom should take us because we have been pretty good and we havn't been fighting to much. I was going to save my money for some Red Eye Tree Frogs to have as a pet, but now I am going to postpone my Red Eye Tree Frogs and save my money for DisneyLand. That is a big sacrafice for
me but my mom doesn't think so. I will keep trying to be good and pretending to love my sister, and hopefully she will let us go. I f you ever talk to her than tell her she should take us and that you know she will regret it if she leaves us behind and that she won't regret taking us. I put on a picture for no reason, I just like to do it. This is my cute brother Crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"Pretending to like my sister"...not very convincing when you right that for all to read. How about some real, genuine "liking" of her!?
I'm on your side here Andee, I think you should be allowed to go. But I agree with Amy, you need to be a little more convincing with your tactics to win your mother over. Read her 100 list and come up with cleverer ideas to get her on your side.
I will have to stay neutral on this one. But the tree frogs sound cute. Cyn
I think that this is beyond cruel and unusual punishment for you not to go to Disney Land.
Post a Comment