Friday, January 19, 2007

Lucky Day

The luckiest day i have ever had was on Friday. I was walking home from school and then the paper I was reading blew out of my hands. It blew in a tumbleweed that was all covered in snow. And there crushed up in the tumbleweed half way covered in snow I saw it was a 100 dollar bill. I just saw the number 100 and half of the picture of the president. I was so shocked that I couldn't move for half a second. I grabbed it and ran home as fast as I could, ( I almost slipped and fell a few times). Every one in my family was so surprised. My dad said I needed to start giving 50% of my money to him. I was like what! My mom saved the day and said I didn't have to and that if it was my find it was my keep. I don't know what I would do without her. The next day our family went to Wal-Mart. I decided to buy a 2GB silver ipod nano. It is so beautiful. On the internet you can sign up for ipod itunes, and you have to name your ipod. I named mine Artemis because she is my favorite greek god. She is the god over archury, animals, wildlife, and hunting. My favorite song right now is "Killing me softly". Smith got me into that song because he kept singing it non stop.

3 comments:

Megan said...

You are the luckiest girl I know!! I hope you are enjoying your ipod, and I had to tell you that "Killing my softly" has always been one of my favorite songs too!

Mandi said...

"It's the best day everrrrr" Remember all the toddlers singing that non-stop??

Lucky (just think Napoleon Dynamite when reading that word).

I haven't heard that song in FOREVER, but I'm with Megan that it's on the top of the list! Yes, what would you do without your mom, she's great! Glad you got your ipod!!!! And I'm very glad you wrote again!

Anonymous said...

I think your are not only the luckiest girl in the world but one of the smartest, most talented and beautiful girls in my world. Just remember that you have published a wonderful comment about your mom! Also, your dad is quite SHAMELESS! Cyn